We have created a step-by-step guide to help you stake your Mina (MINA) using your mobile through the StakingPower wallet.
Create StakingPower Mobile Wallet
1. The first thing you will want to do is download the StakingPower mobile wallet android app on Google Play.
2. Once downloaded, open the application and select "Create New Wallet".
3. Follow the steps and precautions that are suggested. Make sure you are alone while creating your new wallet and that there are no cameras around. Save your recovery phrase somewhere secluded as this phrase allows anyone to restore your wallet and access your funds! Make sure you have access to it as you will need it if you ever need to restore your wallet. Lastly, make sure that you set a strong and unique password to protect others from accessing your wallet on your mobile.
Thats it! You have now successfully created your StakingPower Wallet. You are now ready to deposit MINA into it.
Deposit MINA to your wallet
1. To find your deposit address select "Receive"
2. Select your account.
3. Copy your address or save the QR code that can be read with a camera and use it to withdraw MINA from where you are sending it from. Note that for the first transaction, 1 MINA will be taken by the protocol as a wallet creation tax.
Once your MINA has successfully been deposited into your wallet you are now ready to stake.
1. First go to the staking section by selecting "Stake" at the bottom of your wallet.
2. Next, click on "Select a Staking Provider". Its important to chose a validator that you trust. For more information about staking with P2P please read the following article: Why Stake Mina (MINA) with P2P?
3. Unfortunately there is no search bar, so you will have to scroll down to find P2P Validator. Select the image to proceed!
4. Select the fee you would like to use. A higher fee will increase the speed of your transaction. It is possible to check feenow.minascan.com to see the current state of fees.
5. You will then be given a transaction summary and its status. In a few minutes the transaction will be confirmed.
6. You will be able to view whether your delegation is active in the staking section of your wallet.
Thats it! Your delegation has now been requested and you will start earning rewards after the warm-up period.
For more information on staking Mina (MINA) with P2P Validator and our special offer for large MINA delegations, visit https://p2p.org/mina.
For additional staking support, visit the P2P Mina support center.
You may also be interested to read:
You can also get in contact with our community on telegram or with a live agent by selecting the speech bubble on the bottom right of this page.